Agile has come into existence in the recent past and its methods and principles have been used in the practical world by big companies all across the globe. The technology of agile was present for a long time but its use in the market and for the benefit of increasing a companies’ profit was recently discovered. Agile frameworks like SAFe are very efficient for increasing product value, improving efficiency, and client engagement as well. All huge firms have Agile Release Train which is a team that specializes in agile methodologies and is SAFe professionals. So there are plenty of job opportunities for you once you get an SPC certification and pass the exam with flying colors.
An SPC is a SAFe program consultant who is trained in training people about SAFe and as a result, they are the lead team member of the Agile Release Train. Their work is to consult and guide others on the right path to increase the efficiency of the company. The team members look up to them for instructions and learn a lot from an SPC as they are like a mentor to new trainees. Once you become a SAFe program consultant you’ll be able to lead change in a lean-agile transformation. You’ll learn how to successfully coach SAFe transformations and plan them out.
The SPC course is brought to you by Scaled Agile Incorporation gold SPCT partner – KnowledgeHut. By getting trained to train others, leading the lean-agile transformation would be your main job. Through this course, you’ll receive a lot of new knowledge and gain new skills so that you become an efficient SAFe program consultant. You’ll understand the scaled agile framework from a new perspective so that you can impart your acquired skills later on while consulting others. You’ll also learn the much-needed skills of leading a team through a SAFe transformation in enterprises with distributed workforces. Besides leading, you’ll also get training to recruit members of the agile release train efficiently so that you are the core leader of the team and its designer in any SAFe enterprise that you’re working for.
The SPC training course is very interactive and would only take four days. Real-world simulations and activities as a part of experiential learning are included in the course so that you have pre-hand experience before getting a job. You’ll learn all the necessary skills in this job that are required by an SPC such as coaching teams through SAFe transformation. You’ll have an understanding of the different roles that are there in SAFe so that you can accordingly assign them to team members as per their qualifications. You’ll be able to face any sort of challenge thrown upon you and come up with intelligent solutions to all problems in a SAFe environment.
The certified SAFe program consultant is a designation brought to you by the Scaled Agile Incorporation to those practitioners who complete a 4-day training course that is taught by an SPCT and pass the SPC certification examination. Scaled Agile Framework and SPC are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile Incorporation and therefore the certification that you’d receive is recognized worldwide. You can apply for a job anywhere around the world.
Details about the SPC 4 day training course brought to you by KnowledgeHut
- There will be a total of 32 hours of live instructor-led online training sessions for four days so that you can clear all your doubts in real-time
- After completing the course, you’ll learn 32 PDUs and 32 SEUs
- Even after completing the course, one-year free membership of the SAFe community would be provided to you for any sort of assistance
- Besides giving you the necessary knowledge and skills, elaborate exam support would also be provided to you which includes providing you with the necessary knowledge to pass the examination and helping you with the exam form because the main goal is to make you a certified SPC and that is only possible after clearing the exam.
- The exam fee is included in the course fee so that you can focus on preparations and no extra fee is to be given later separately for exams
- You’ll become a SA community of practice member and engage in all of its activities
- All the courses of KnowledgeHut have an experiential learning format so SPC training courses have experiential workshops to give you real-world experience. It helps you to face practical challenges and is very beneficial to you once you acquire a job. Plus, it’s a good way of teaching the necessary skills and knowledge for the exam as well. The workshop has agile activities, team-based exercises, questions, etc. A high-energy workshop provides you with a practical learning approach and you don’t have to rely on age-old rote learning or memorizing approach.
- Besides expert-level training, you’ll get mentorship from people who are working in the industry at present. They’ll provide you with those tips and tricks that you can’t find in any book and teach you time-tested techniques that they have learned over the years.
- You’d receive training from expert trainers so that you have a deep understanding of SAFe and become a highly-efficient leader of an Agile Release Train. SPCTs that’ll give you training have decades of experience working in various industries and would provide you with the best training for your career
- By taking this course, you’ll subscribe to the one-year membership of the SAFe community and thus, join the largest SAFe network in the world
- Besides the knowledge that is provided to you in the course extra support would also be provided to you for self-study that’ll remain with you even after completing the course. This extra learning support includes webinars, e-books, tutorials, articles, practical, interviews, case studies, and so on
- After completing the course, post-class career support would also be provided to you so that you can adjust to the many ups and downs you’re facing in your new job. KnowledgeHut provide six-month guidance by expert mentors for free so that you are successful in your Scrum career
3 easy steps to become a certified SAFe program consultant
Becoming a SAFe program consultant is very easy especially when you have some prior SAFe and agile knowledge. Even if you don’t have any prior knowledge there would not be any major issue because basic knowledge is provided first in this course and also a lot of study material is provided. The steps to becoming a certified SPC is broken down into 3 parts and if you are looking forward to a career in this field then you should check them out –
- Step 1:
Get enrolled in the 4 day SPC training course by a gold SPCT partner of Scaled Agile Incorporation such as KnowledgeHut
- Step 2:
Pass the SAFe program consultant examination and get at least 45 out of 60 questions right
- Step 3:
Now you’re a certified SAFe program consultant and are eligible to apply for a job in any lean-agile enterprise anywhere in the world. Within a week, you’d receive your SPC certification and digital badge.