Human growth hormone, formally known as HGH, is a growth hormone naturally found in the human body and secreted in the pituitary gland. Right HGH Dosage promotes the growth of the human body. It is one of the most crucial hormones in the human body which helps in cell reproduction, development, and cell regeneration. This hormone assists the human body in speedy healing of the injury and repairing muscles tissues after a workout or exercise. This hormone is also responsible for the building of muscles mass, burning excess fat, and boosting metabolism in the human body.
As we have read above, the pituitary gland produced HGH, but later in 1985, scientists artificially developed it. So, in this article, we will briefly understand the uses of HGH, the risk involves, precautions, and most importantly, the right amount of HGH Dosage.
HGH Dosage for Children’s
Human growth hormone is recommended to those kids who are suffering from various genetic problems like:-
- Turner’s syndrome: This is a genetic problem. It is the condition in which the body development of girls stops at an early age.
- Chronic kidney-related diseases
- Lack or deficiency of production of HGH in the human body
- Who having tiny gestational by birth
- Prader Willi syndrome is a genetic problem that causes a low level of sex hormone, constant hunger, poor muscle tone, and a weak immune system.
Initially, 1mg/m2 dose is recommended to the children as per their body surface area. In infants, the dosage is kept high due to their quick metabolism.
After the age of 2 years, the metabolism starts decreasing so that the dosage of the HGH is also reduced. In the body of the child, IGF-1 or Insulin growth factor plays a vital role in the physical development of the child, the production of this hormone is directly associated with the growth hormone present in a kid’s body, so sometimes it is also used to counter check whether the treatment has a positive impact or not.
HGH Dosage in adults
In adults, the growth hormone has a significant role in muscles building and the proper functioning of the brain. Adults with deficiency of growth hormone have a high level of lipoproteins density compared to more elevated density lipoproteins. They also have a higher level of triglyceride. (Triglycerides is a type of body fat that circulates in the blood vessels & contributes to the blocking of arteries and veins).
Adults having deficiency of growth hormones have lower lipoprotein adult who has a deficiency of HGH in their body, might face the following symptoms that include:-
- An increase in body fat near the waist
- Lean or thin body
- Low level of stamina
- Variation in blood cholesterol level
- Decrease in bone density or soft bone
- Depression and anxiety
- Common sexual interest and lower stamina
- Sensitivity due to heat & cold
In adults, the dosing starts from 0.2mg/day to 0.4mg/day. In the women’s body, the requirement of HGH is more than that in men.
What are the benefits of HGH?
HGH therapy is performed by injecting the prescribed drugs into the body. As we have already read above, HGH is the most important hormone in the human body as it is the most important part of reproduction, growth, and cell regeneration. This hormone assists the human body in speedy healing of the injury and repairing muscles tissues after a workout or exercise. This hormone is also responsible for the building of muscles mass, burning excess fat, and boosting metabolism in the human body.
Synthetic growth hormone available in the market has numerous benefits. It is an essential hormone for performing various biological process in the human body. So, the multiple benefits of the HGH therapy are as follows:-
- Enhances the development and growth in the kids who do not make HGH naturally due to genetic disorders
- Provides enough potentials to the adults whose body has been deteriorated due to HIV, AIDS or other STDs
- Human who are in athletic uses this hormone to increase their performance
- Assists body to gain muscles mass and slow down the process of ageing
- Improve your productivity, sleeping habits, concentration, mood & memory retention.
- Provides assistance to the body of those people who have deficiency of adult growth hormone
- Boosts the immune system and metabolic process
- Improves the bone strength and speed up the regeneration of the bones.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disorders like heart attack, hypertension etc. It also plays a vital role in treatment of kidney related disorders.
- Helps in improvement of the skin quality
- Reduces the symptoms of short bowel diseases
Risks and side effects involved in the HGH Therapy
Apart from the several health benefits HGH therapy also comes with some of the risks and the side effects. However, the risk factor vary from person to person depending upon the efficiency of the human body. In maximum cases the the benefits are more than risks, and for some people, the risks are almost negligible. So, some of the possible risks included in the HGH therapy are:-
- Sudden elevation in insulin resistance
- Muscles or Joint pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Swelling in various body parts like feels and hands
- Severe headache
- Other chronic diseases
So, if you feel any of the above mentioned side effects after taking the HGH therapy, it is a probability that the there are some complication in the therapy. You might contact your healthcare expert for reduction th the HGH dosage. You might feel lower symptoms after the reduction.
In the above article we have studied the benefits, usage and HGH dosage. The intake of HGH hormone is varies according to the person. In kids, 1mg/m2 dose is recommended as per their body surface area, while in adults dosing starts from 0.2mg/day to 0.4mg/day. Synthetic HGH dosage is one of the most helpful treatment for those who lacks production of natural HGH in their body. This therapy is performed by injecting the prescribed drugs into the body.